Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys so this is the first time im taking my v more than a few miles! :D im going form miami to orlando for halloween horror nights!!! i cant wait!!!! lol i hope everything goes good iv never taken a road trip in my own car before lol always someone elses car haha. welp yea idk just thought id share :) i got sunpass for it, my GPS, zune, and radar detector so im set!!! leaving next friday i cant wait!!! the only thing i wish though is that i had cruise control :/ o well! xD im sorry im just so stoked! :D hahaha

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha. bro this is my first time going. im 20 now nave been wanting to go ever since i can remember. im so excited dude its not even funny lol. im just praying my versa gets there no problems haha which it sould i take care of it :) but yea i rlly cant wait everyone that has gone has said its amazing. and finally like i said a vacation lol. first vacation in a good three years. :O and better yet its a paid vaca haha yea! :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
haha. bro this is my first time going. im 20 now nave been wanting to go ever since i can remember. im so excited dude its not even funny lol. im just praying my versa gets there no problems haha which it sould i take care of it :) but yea i rlly cant wait everyone that has gone has said its amazing. and finally like i said a vacation lol. first vacation in a good three years. :O and better yet its a paid vaca haha yea! :D
It sounds really cool! What is that?

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
its far for me lol. its 4 hours or so! >.< lol. well either way thats the longest iv ever driven haha. its fun though i love long drives their so relaxing sometimes.
If it's your first road trip then yes it does seem far. Hopefully it's enjoyable in the Versa. I took mine down to Myrtle Beach after I bought her (18 hours one way). Cruise control was our best friend that week, lol ... Enjoy, and have a safe drive!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
na iv been there before iv gone with friends before but not in the versa. i wish i had cruise control. doesnt matter i enjoy driving my car. plus i like driving stick shift. even though most of the time ama be on 6th lol

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
lol nice nice. u guys are so outdoing me in the driving time!!! hahaha
ohh and well let you know is not really a long trip

Long trip? He said Miami to Orlando, right? That's not that far.
LMAO!!! I was just trying to be nice, but hey... it is kinda long =) IMO. hahaha
I can't beat 18hr drive, the longest I did was 13hr Knoxville to Clearwater, FL

anyway, that place you're going is awesome! I went in 1996 so they probably made it more scary but even if you don't get scared, it is still awesome to be there and enjoy all the fun and rides! have fun man and be safe!

·
Registered
354 Posts
horror nights is at universal studios. its a theme park where during october they put a bunch of haunted houses and have people walking around in costumes and everything. the houses are supposed to be rlly scary. http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/
:shocked::shocked: Wow, that sounds awesome! Where in the world have I been...I've never been to Universal, especially during Halloween...I'm jealous! Have a great trip and take pictures!!! Hope the V does well and gets you great MPG! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.