Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after days of effort and a lot of liquid wrench, i finally go the lower mount to rotate. got it down another 2 inches. ill post better pics later. first pic is before, second pic is after

Attachments

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
that looks great :thumb2:

C

·
0 Posts
lookin good,,thats about how low I want to go,,what coilovers are you using,,,on a side note,,I grew up in lawrenceville,not far from you,,we had kids from cranbury bussed over to our school..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lookin good,,thats about how low I want to go,,what coilovers are you using,,,on a side note,,I grew up in lawrenceville,not far from you,,we had kids from cranbury bussed over to our school..
I have ksport coilovers. They switched over high schools and started sending us to princeton.

C

·
0 Posts
thats better,,my parents went to princeton, it is alot closer,,,is bob joyce still a policemen there,,,I bet he gives you guys a hard time,,,you should have seen all the crazy stuff he used to do,,,haha

·
Registered
639 Posts
Very nice! Hows the ride? Any fender rub?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the ride is pretty smooth. i get some rubbing when im making a sharp turn, but only on the plastic inside

the springs are a tight but i can still spin it with my hand everything else is as close to the springs as i could get it

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wow, that looks nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
ADOversa
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing