Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a doubt about my car's trim, I mean the who sold me my versa said that it was a "SE" model.

And I believe it because my car has sunroof, leather seats, 1800cc, 6 speeds, etc. By the way I'm in Costa Rica and my car has been sold by "Agencia Datsun" which is the only dealer that sell nissan in my country.

But when I check my car in something similar to the DMV site in my country and it reads:

Marca: NISSAN
Estilo: TIIDA
Capacidad: 5 personas
Serie: JN1FBAC11Z0000338
Carroceria: SEDAN 4 PUERTAS HATCHBACK
Peso Neto: 1150 kgrms.
Tracción: 4X2
Peso Bruto: 1150 kgrms.
Número Chasis: JN1FBAC11Z0000338
Año Fabricación: 2008
Valor Contrato: 11,340,000.00
Color: *****
Moneda: COLONES
VIN:JN1FBAC11Z0000338

N.Motor: MR18061526A
Marca: NISSAN
N. Serie: NO INDICADO
Modelo: FDSALGYC11EYAD-F-C
Cilindrada: 1798 C.C
Cilindros: 4
Potencia: 93 KW
Combustible:GASOLINA

There is no where I can find the model or trim, I am asking this because when I try to buy in amazon they ask for the trim info and I was unable to find it.

I tried to enter my vin number in carfax and it fires a vin error :(

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
sounds like a pretty hooked up tiida with sunroof and leather seats. You should post some pics.

What are you trying to buy from amazon? Just put any trim in if you know it will work on your car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like a pretty hooked up tiida with sunroof and leather seats. You should post some pics.

What are you trying to buy from amazon? Just put any trim in if you know it will work on your car.
I will take some pictures in my lunch time and post them here soon :)

I need buy an engine mount and the brake pads.

·
Registered
12 Posts
yours is the same as mine, so it is SE, i am sure because it is must be written on the car registration ID. so It says SE.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.