Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just received the box from OBX... to my surprise the box DOES infact come with nuts, bolts and gaskets...

definitely not like their header, maybe they should just make catbacks and not catch a bad name for shitty headers... the flanges on the catback are definitely not misaligned and additionally the flange that goes to the cat is floating so it can easily be attached w/out fitment issues :cornut:

I will be installing it at my boys shop soon... if it gets over 50degrees outside I am doing the install on my back

DOES NOT FIT WITH STOCK HEADER

I wasn't too big on the muffler... so I chopped it off... as I always planned throwing in a different muffler... I've got a dynomax muffler and a magnaflow tip...I will update later

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like a quality piece, how much was it? Whats the piping size?
after the bing 8% cashback $225-8% +$75 shipping $282

hey stillhere153. we should meet up after you put that in i wanna hear. and i see that you got your rims on.
will do... I will hit you up as soon as I get it on... and yeah I threw the rims on cuz the tires def did better in last weeks storm

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ should look wild... I don't know if it is worth it for me to get those projectors... I was thinking of doing an acura tsx projector retrofit ;)

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
it's 2.25"... (which looks minuscule to me I'm used to 60mm)
You can really see that difference? Your talking a difference of less then 1/8".

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah it is visible...

I have a few prebent mandrel U/J bends at home in all the sizes
2" 2.25" 2.37" (aka 60mm) 2.5" and lastly I think I've got a 3" bend somewhere

I had 70mm bend for a 5zigen exhaust I had but sold that...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1. the flange after the cat matches the flange on the OBX header and not the stock header

2. the stock header appears to be longer than the obx header forcing the midpipe further back and altering the hanger locations...

no biggie, I plan on throwing the OBX header on but I didn't like the OBX muffler anyway so I took it off... I've read a few reviews saying the packaging material in the muffler lasts a couple thousand miles... not worth the headache honestly

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.