Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Got a little crazy with the black paint:D Flat grille and gloss emblem. Three coats for each. We'll see how it wears. Glad the poor pic doesn't show the Grand River bugs on hood!
See also evidence of front end damage and repair behind turn light...and my super sporty new exhaust tip on the Freestar Sport lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
That grill looks awesome! What kind of gloss did you use and did you use the Plasti-dip previously mentioned on here? I'm considering doing something with my stock '11 grille I'm just not totally certain what I'm gonna do.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I took so long to reply! I used ordinary household interior/exterior cans of spray paint. I don't have any experience with Plasti-Dip. I assume that's more resilient than my stuff. Hope it helps. Let us know how it turns out! 08v

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used some ordinary spray paint i found in the garage lol. I did lightly sand the grille with fine grit first though, especially the front-facing "chrome" surfaces

Be sure to angle the spray to evenly coat the hard to reach areas. I missed a couple!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.