Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Versa and wondered if anyone can recommend affordable and durable floor mats? I'm sure the Nissan mats at the dealer are great but I also suspect the prices are too. Thanks...

·
Registered
166 Posts
If at all possible, buy new mats with some kind of snap or velcro or something to keep it in place. Mine on the drivers side is constantly sliding up underneath the pedals and it's super annoying. I suppose a few strips of velcro would work nicely with the carpet underneath. Walmart here I come..........

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
At advance auto I got some nice ones for my honda with the H logo on them. Shame I cant find a similar set with the N on them.

Yeah, I use 2. I got the weather techs to line the floor. Then the second mat to collect crap from shoes, spilled drinks, etc.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You can't go wrong with Weathertech floorliners. I have them in all of my cars.
Weathertechs are nice but pricey. They do seem to make the best floormats for my 2016 Versa Note (make sure the rears cover the entire hump between the seats). On my 2013 Mustang, the Husky liners had better coverage in the front and back, so I went with those.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The factory mats are worth the money. I have the carpeted ones and like that I can toss them in the washer when they get dirty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
jnewkirk77
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing