Nissan Versa Forums banner

Florida meet?

4K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  TiidaTaxi 
#1 ·
well me and my wife will be going down to Fort Lauderdale, Florida on the 4th and be there on the 5th of november it will be my 2nd time to FL but 1st time driving there and i will be in the Versa and thought it would be cool to meet up with some FL members and check out each other rides since I wont get to come the down there much so any FL members want to meet up?

#3 ·
not sure yet how far is it from Fort Lauderdale

#5 ·
we will be going thru Jacksonville on 95 on the way

#7 ·
well if we are all going to be so close by we deff should get together at least for a photo shoot just got to find a location good for all my wife and i are going on a cruise that leaves out of FL from the 6th-11th we could even meet up on my way back through if that would be better as in not on a friday but on the weekend

#9 ·
sounds good tiida taxi i will do that

#13 ·
we should all meat in one spot like Orlando it like 1.5hrs from tampa and like 2hrs from Port St. Lucie and jacksonville witch isnt really that far, the drive im taking is 14 hrs 57 min and 956.14 mi from here in VA i just think it would be cool to all meet up

#16 ·
well looks like i wont be making it down for a meet on monday i had an accident at work and broke both my hands i cant even drive or do anything and worse my wife and i cant go on the cruse :( so i guess we will have to re plan the meet sorry guys

#18 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.