Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy all: Three days ago I became the owner of a 2012 Versa SL hatch with CVT, this is the first new set of wheels since 1976 (Honda Civic - $3800 with rust proofing and a radio). I once owned a Datsun B210, this may give you an Idea of my geezerliness. I have liked the simple and practical design of the Versa and finally decided to take the plunge and get one. At the moment I am really enjoying the quirky little beast (numb steering and all). Since I usually drive cars until the wheels fall off I hope I will have a long and happy relationship with my matador red Versa.
Cheers

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I miss my manual steering too:( including 72 Datsun, 79 Rabbit, 82 Rabbit, 86 Golf, 89 Tercel, 81 Rabbit. Welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As yet no plans for mods, will look at mechanical changes if it makes it past the warranty period, or if I become really dissatisfied with some aspect of performance and can change without compromising warranty.

·
Registered
638 Posts
My father had a '80 Datsun 720 pickup. That was the first vehicle I learned to drive

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.