Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I just bough a nissan versa 5 speed sedan today. My nickname comes from my minitruck background, since i also own a nissan frontier thats dropped. Im sure ill have questions along the way.

Btw the FNG stands for "freaking new guy" fyi

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As of now i like it alot. Since ive left the stealership im averging 33.3 mpg, and ive already put 50ish miles on it. I left the place with just over 4 miles on it, and said 3 when i picked it up out of the lineup. I already took another versa out for a test spin at another lot, but i kinda felt like the sales peoe where just way to pushy, so i went to alot lot

I traded in an 05 tundra single cab 4x4 with 102k on it, and i got the versa for 120 a month for 60 months.

Ill be basically using it for delivering pizzas. My fro tier got about 15/18 while working, and maybe 20/22ish if i didnt mash on the gas all the time, so the offset of the car payment for the gas im saving it should equal out to be basically a free car

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool, which model is it? My brother just got a 2013 sedan. I have a 2010 sedan.
The S i believe...its the strip down version. No frills at all, not even floor mats

My plans are basically floor mats from walmart, unless my 02 frontier mats fits. Auto dimming rearview mirror, maybe illuminated kick plates, the oem rims, and a full blown stereo system,(which includes addig aftermarket power locks locks and power windows for an alarm) i gotta have my tunes cause i delievr pizza's full time, so im literally in my car about 40 hrs a week.

I literally got this car cause im tired of having a $500 gas bill, so if i can save 120 a month on gas, so why not drive a new car for basically for free. My frontier has 178k with the oem clutch and just recently my throw out bearing(i hope) went out

And thanks for all the welcomes

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Silver.

I already have 6 inch coponates, 2 four channel amps, a mono amp, approx. 900 bucks in rca's, 12 inch sub, head unit all in my frontier that ill be swapping over. Im about to grab new power and ground wire, upgrade to the big three, upgrade alternator, add a second battery,bstinger roadkill, some 8s for midbass another set of 6.5 componates, and a few other odds and ends. My landlord/neighbor has been my friend since high school(im 36) and owns a radio shop

I got my truck back in 02 that had 4 miles on it when i drove it off the lot, and ever since than i wanted to bag it and lay frame, so now that i have a new dd, ill probably start hacking on it soon.

Ill probably post pics on here as i go with both projects

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If think about it, and get bored ill link some pics of my fro. I have titan 18 inch six spoke rims, a grill and hood off of a navara(frontier fronend from newzealand) it has many nicknames like tierdrop, o.g.tierdrop, nappyfro(since its all beat up and been wrecked twice) napster, shoeless fro jackson(ive been through more tires on this truck than the average person goes in a lifetime)

But who knows, ive been kinda wanting to grab a four door frontier of the same bodystyle and swap over parts, and just selling the kingcab

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.