Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

New here, I bought a 2020 S model in March of last year and have been looking to do any upgrade. I have been looking into adding fog lights and am trying to figure out if it is prewired for fog lights.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I forget if 2020 was the first year for the new model or not..

Is this the sedan or hatch?

I know there isn't any wiring near the areas on the front bumper where fogs would go on my 2015 base model sedan. Not to say it's not coiled and taped off somewhere, but somehow I think not on mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a sedan. i have no wires near either place where the fogs go, but in my fuse panel there is a fog light label on the cover but no fuse. I did find a connector taped to the big wire bundle on the driver side, so....

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just picked up a 2021 Versa S and can confirm there is no wiring for it. But you can buy the actual fog light kit for the car from Amazon for like $100 and it comes with the wiring and switch that installs in the factory spot on the left side of the steering wheel dash. I'm currently waiting for my kit to arrive to install

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just picked up a 2021 Versa S and can confirm there is no wiring for it. But you can buy the actual fog light kit for the car from Amazon for like $100 and it comes with the wiring and switch that installs in the factory spot on the left side of the steering wheel dash. I'm currently waiting for my kit to arrive to install

I've got a 2020 SV and I don't see any spot on the dash or steering wheel to install the switch without cutting a hole...Maybe the 2021's are different...

·
Registered
3 Posts
No such switch panel on a 2020 SV...Thanks for looking...
Found out that the S model has the switch panel to the left of the steering wheel...The SV and SR models do not as those models have the drive assist display screen instead...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts