Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback SL
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Have a 1st gen 2007 Versa Hatch SL. Was wondering if anyone could point me to the right direction on where I could find an OEM foglight kit to install (lights, housing, switch)

Additionally, are the 2011 foglights/switch compatible? If so i was thinking of purchasing those and getting the housing separately.

Any advise is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
495 Posts
You have a SL, so you are most likely pre wired for it. To check run your hand down under the headlights and feel for a wire hanging down on either side.
I have an extensive thread on fog lights elsewhere with part #'s. This applies to ALL Gen 1 Versas.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have a SL, so you are most likely pre wired for it. To check run your hand down under the headlights and feel for a wire hanging down on either side.
I have an extensive thread on fog lights elsewhere with part #'s. This applies to ALL Gen 1 Versas.
Sorry I left out one word - 2011 Rogue*

·
Registered
495 Posts
As I posted here, this should answer your questions.
All part cross referencing comes from Nissan.

Reactions: ElleSidd

·
Registered
495 Posts
I used the stalks from the Quest/Murano/FX vehicles. I like being different.
Pics can be found here, and scroll down.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you so much!
As I posted here, this should answer your questions.
All part cross referencing comes from Nissan.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Forgot to add, all you need are the lights and switch. You can cut the finishers easily with a utility knife.
Best place to look are local junkyards, or www.car-part.com

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forgot to add, all you need are the lights and switch. You can cut the finishers easily with a utility knife.
Best place to look are local junkyards, or www.car-part.com
I went ahead and purchased oem lights and switch off a rogue on ebay and the housing didnt cost but 25 for the pair. Thanks brother!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just installed it a few days ago.
Bought the lights on Amazon just the Lights and cover.
Some of our Versa, even the S, if it has auto windows or lock, it is prewire for fogs.
I bought a stalk on eBay for $40 ... just look at the pics to see if it comes with fog lights.
I think mind came out if a Titan or Xterra. Put it in quick 3 min switch over ... done

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I used the stalks from the Quest/Murano/FX vehicles. I like being different.
Pics can be found here, and scroll down.

Nice! I like how you did the rearview mirror as well. Wish you made a how to as I'd love to replace the OEM one with a dimming one.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I just installed it a few days ago.
Bought the lights on Amazon just the Lights and cover.
Some of our Versa, even the S, if it has auto windows or lock, it is prewire for fogs.
I bought a stalk on eBay for $40 ... just look at the pics to see if it comes with fog lights.
I think mind came out if a Titan or Xterra. Put it in quick 3 min switch over ... done
maybe you bought it from me!! I sold one a few days ago LOL

·
Registered
495 Posts
Nice! I like how you did the rearview mirror as well. Wish you made a how to as I'd love to replace the OEM one with a dimming one.
I can do one if you want. Really not that difficult.

·
Registered
495 Posts
The fogs look good!

If you also Google Altima auto dimming mirror wiring, instructions will show up. While not exact, it will give you a general idea on wiring it.
Also in PDF, so you can download it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts