Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured that with 1841 on the clock, it was time to stop babying this 'V'.:26:

From a dead stop I rung the bell; at 6.2K (rpm) I hit second and shot for the limiter. Only reached 6K before stuffing third. Now entering a 20º right turn and still pulling I started to overstear. Jammed 4th and came off with excessive body roll.

In-and-out-of-it: too top heavy and toooo narrow.

I need blindsnyper's undercarriage set up!!!!:biggrinjester:

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
mine handles the canyons of malibu and hollywood hills like a dream with my eibachs. dc strut bar, and nice sticky dunlops
We did a cruise up in Boulder canyon in the mountains just west of here at a local Nissan meet. That was fun as hell, would love to do that again. We're thinking about doing one next summer, all the way up to Pikes Peak!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lots of great ideas, thanks for the help.

Rear and front strut bars should stiffin these soft unibodies.

BUT!!! Safety first; has anyone installed a rear disc set up or big break conversion?

Also, what's the tested and proven rim offsets and tire widths. I hope to increase my stance.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Lots of great ideas, thanks for the help.

Rear and front strut bars should stiffin these soft unibodies.

BUT!!! Safety first; has anyone installed a rear disc set up or big break conversion?

Also, what's the tested and proven rim offsets and tire widths. I hope to increase my stance.
I like my marshmallow ride :). Bob at versaspeed has rear disc and a bunch of guys in Malaysia too. Specifics on the rear disc is very vague.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.