Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had these setup on their car.
if they do then i was wondering if you did it yourself
or had it done professionally?
where did u find the parts at
and if you did can u post or a link as to how to do it yourself?

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Just curious as to why you need all this info? Not that I care, I'm happy to share my pics and information.

I bought led lights from ebay, pink in colour. The cost was $20 and I have 5 led lights on each side (5 for driver, and 5 for passenger). My brother did the install and connected it to the fuse box (radio/mirror fuse). I never have to turn the lights on or off, they come on automatically when I turn on the car.

When I get home later tonight I'll post a pic.
I am going to have my brother add some led's to the cupholders this summer along with some pink neon tubes to brighten up the footwells.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
reasoning for it is because i wish to do it myself..
im assuming if you took it somewhere to have it dont it would cost way to much
pluss i already have the blue liscense plate light might as well go the rest of the way
=D

but hey thank you very very much!
=)

·
Registered
452 Posts
courtesy nissan has the factory kit its all plug and play from what i saw of the instructions seems very easy

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i saw that but the only probelmn is its well over $200
i can find kits on ebay for like $140 with multicolor

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
if taking pics at night without a flash use and auto feature and put the camera down. Do not try and hold it. Best thing would be a tripod but the auto feature works good too.

I don't think I could deal with such a bright light in the car like that. I do want a courtesy light shining down on the shifter and front cupholders. Just a soft amber or reddish color.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for posting pictures
where did you buy your blue lights from?

im thinking about getting some underglow kit that has the multi colors cus i want interior and exterior lights and i want blue lights but there illegal for outside the car sooo i needa have them change colors or something just in case i get pulled over.

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
pep boys there auto something its comes in a to pack for 26 something and u can cut them and make them short so its works fine sorry about the pics tho they came from my phone but im going to do alot more so u will see lol

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
does pep boys carry the led lights you plug into the cigarette lighters?
yes they do,

i have oznium lights. ive had them for 2 years now and no probs. i have the "million color LED" ones

·
Registered
187 Posts
yea i saw that but the only probelmn is its well over $200
i can find kits on ebay for like $140 with multicolor
I have the Factory set up in my car and it's well worth the price, but agree if it's a little steep there are options out there....just make sure there worth it "If it sounds/looks to good to be true....it probably is" especially from ebay.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.