Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Versa (Hatchback Special Edition)
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i have a nice 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback (1.8 S).

I am looking to replace my fuel pump myself and went to several website to buy a spare part. I decided to go with Delphi since it's known company.

Anyway, after checking a scan code (P0463: Fuel Level Sensor A High Input), I was suggested a part from Autozone for about 345.99 dollars (Part Number is CFG1149) accordingly to their print out for Delphi Fuel Pum Module Assmebly.

I also found another fuel pump on Amazon for much cheaper for $231 dolalrs (Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IAL3MS8/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza). However, it's determined that it doesn't fit my car and its part number is FG1149.

What confused me was when i checked another website (Ebay RockAuto, etc.), such part number FG1149 is said to be compatible with my car, so i am not sure how to proceed.

·
Registered
414 Posts
The Amazon seller is Delphi. According to Delphi Technologies's catalog posted on their web site: PartCat
part number FG1149 is the correct Fuel Pump Module Assembly for your car. You can always contact them via email or phone to confirm. It looks like Autozone just marks it up.

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Versa (Hatchback Special Edition)
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Amazon seller is Delphi. According to Delphi Technologies's catalog posted on their web site: PartCat
part number FG1149 is the correct Fuel Pump Module Assembly for your car. You can always contact them via email or phone to confirm. It looks like Autozone just marks it up.
Thank you for the link and the insight!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts