Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I go to www.nissanversaforums.com and I'm not logged in. OK so I go and type in my name and password and the normal screen saying "thanks for logging in robj80 if it doesn't redirect click here . . . ."Then it just goes back to the home page and I'm not logged in? Sometimes if I click forum after that it will show I am but not always.

Also the remember me thing obvisously doesn't work either. It doesn't work on my desktop or my phone? Very annoying.

·
Registered
867 Posts
If Dave let's me know what files he messes with and if I can find out more on who's having this issue then I'll try rectifying for ya's.

Might be a cookie issue with FF if you're getting a strange redirect error....

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm using IE, I know EEEWWW! :) I'm at work so I don't mess with the comp here. Home I use FF and actually didn't notice the problem. But then again I hardly ever log on there.

Today I am having zero problems for some reason though? Very strange.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Hey, I tried logging in on my home PC and everytime I opened a new forum discussion tab, it booted me out and made me login again. But on my mac, I never have to sign in ... once I sign in its always signed it ...
So yes, he's right, the problem does exist ... just on some computers ... :S???

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OOOOOHHHHHH SSSSSUUUUURRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an issue and it's "no biggie", but as soon as a girl has the problem you guys are going to jump all over it :). JK

I still have the problem and it's very similar to her's. Seems to happen randomly as this morning on IE I went to the homepage and I was already logged in as I should have been.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Ah crapola!

Okay, what browser are you using?

(the type/brand/name AND version....usually available by going to the 'about' tab on your browser)
I was using Internet Explorer. But I rarely ever go on a PC anymore ... only at work, and sometimes on my old laptop ... I always am using the MacBook now. Just wanted to say that I had the same problem as the original poster on a PC.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
clearing cache and cookies was done prior to my post. I'm smarter then that . . . but not by much :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.