Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to www.nissanversaforums.com and I'm not logged in. OK so I go and type in my name and password and the normal screen saying "thanks for logging in robj80 if it doesn't redirect click here . . . ."Then it just goes back to the home page and I'm not logged in? Sometimes if I click forum after that it will show I am but not always.

Also the remember me thing obvisously doesn't work either. It doesn't work on my desktop or my phone? Very annoying.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Hmm ... I haven't experienced this problem yet. I have only ever signed in once at home. When I open Safari, and go to NVF it shows that I am signed in. I never have to resign myself in ...

·
Registered
927 Posts
yeah me too... im using firefox... hmmm i remember having an issue before with the automatic DST i unchecked that one and i had no problem ever since...

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
This happens to me, I'm not sure what is the cause. I can get a hold of Dave and see what can fix this issue. We will get this solved as soon as possible folks. Please be patient, thanks!

·
Registered
867 Posts
If Dave let's me know what files he messes with and if I can find out more on who's having this issue then I'll try rectifying for ya's.

Might be a cookie issue with FF if you're getting a strange redirect error....

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm using IE, I know EEEWWW! :) I'm at work so I don't mess with the comp here. Home I use FF and actually didn't notice the problem. But then again I hardly ever log on there.

Today I am having zero problems for some reason though? Very strange.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Okay well it may have been a cookie mis-match or something.

Please let me know if it happens again and what version of IE you are running etc....

IE......*shudder*

LOL

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
yeah i havent messed with anything in a while, also i have not experienced this issue either, i use firefox as well

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Hey, I tried logging in on my home PC and everytime I opened a new forum discussion tab, it booted me out and made me login again. But on my mac, I never have to sign in ... once I sign in its always signed it ...
So yes, he's right, the problem does exist ... just on some computers ... :S???

·
Registered
867 Posts
Ah crapola!

Okay, what browser are you using?

(the type/brand/name AND version....usually available by going to the 'about' tab on your browser)

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OOOOOHHHHHH SSSSSUUUUURRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an issue and it's "no biggie", but as soon as a girl has the problem you guys are going to jump all over it :). JK

I still have the problem and it's very similar to her's. Seems to happen randomly as this morning on IE I went to the homepage and I was already logged in as I should have been.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
on my mac, I never have to sign in ... once I sign in its always signed it ...
So yes, he's right, the problem does exist ... just on some computers ... :S???
That's because the PC is for real computer users, the MAC is for sophisticated people. j/k... I encounter no problems when I use IE on my PC at home.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
That's because the PC is for real computer users, the MAC is for sophisticated people. j/k... I encounter no problems when I use IE on my PC at home.

Lol. At first it was hard switching to a MAC but I don't ever want to go back. I love it. It is one of the best, probably more expensive purchases I have ever made. :)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Ah crapola!

Okay, what browser are you using?

(the type/brand/name AND version....usually available by going to the 'about' tab on your browser)
I was using Internet Explorer. But I rarely ever go on a PC anymore ... only at work, and sometimes on my old laptop ... I always am using the MacBook now. Just wanted to say that I had the same problem as the original poster on a PC.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
clearing cache and cookies was done prior to my post. I'm smarter then that . . . but not by much :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts