Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being this is a car forum theres gotta be some of us nerds just waiting for forza 3 to come out. I've pre-ordered my copy and I have a weeks vacation when it comes out in Oct(By coincidence It's cause I'll just be coming back from a PL meet the day before).

We should get together on live for some racing on release day. Have some Virtual Versa races....

·
Registered
867 Posts
I am a hardcore PC gamer so I'll have to pass I'm sorry.

If they went multi-platform I'd be in to PWN you all! MMWWUUUAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:p

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am a hardcore PC gamer so I'll have to pass I'm sorry.

If they went multi-platform I'd be in to PWN you all! MMWWUUUAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:p
I used to be 100% pc until I realised all the games I want to play are on console. Minus a bunch of FPS's. The FPS's I play on pc but thats about it.(Oh and Starcraft 2/Old Republic, I'll definitly have that on pc. Hopefully I'll build myself a nice tri sli machine for that.)

But yea when I saw the picture of the versa in forza 3. I immediately put forza 2 in to see if it was in there.... it wasn't :(

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
i used to play Counter Strike source all the time.... infact it was all i would do.... then i started playing battlefield 2, and then i had a kid..... so now i only play every once in a while....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I started Pre-Steam days Playing CS and TFC as well as Quake 3 and UT which evolved into source and Day of Defeat source and the battlefields and pretty much anything else that would turn someone into an angry click crazed person... Then I bought a 360 a couple years ago and have been mostly playing that.

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
i pre ordered mine today. I wonder what sorta motor swaps you can do in the versa in this game lol

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
I just clicked on the link you just posted and scrolled down and it does say 2009 Nissan Versa SL.
Doesn't that mean it's available in the game?

·
Administrator
5,024 Posts
My Versa has almost 500hp

displacement 1.9L
0-60 ~ 3.1 seconds
1/4th mile in 11.3

Still doing more modifications

·
Registered
545 Posts
Jealous...

I read somewhere that the Versa is going to be in Gran Turismo 5 when it comes out in 153 days LoL

1 - 20 of 51 Posts