Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
400 for stock wheels with out usable tires?!?!? That is not good at all. Are they even the 16" ones?

I would pass on those.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I agree, you could probably get decent looking aftermarket once for that much....with tires.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I can't find oem rims for less than 100.00 ea. anywhere. These are factory SL rims. Just buying oem hubcaps off an Altima etc. is 30.00 each. I tried to find spec V and 240 Sx etc used and these are hard to find. I will put you all to the test. Find me a set of 15" alloy rims of any kind for the V for less than 400.00 the set. That's including shipping bfor tax.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
They are a bit pricey and I agree about getting aftermarket wheels but then again, these are OEMs which is quality and they must be in good condition. Plus they dont have tires so it's a good opportunity to get wider tires! :D

I'd go for them! :thumb2:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I can't find oem rims for less than 100.00 ea.
I believe you're right....

http://www.autopartsfair.com/nissan-usedparts/versa-2007-wheel.html?offset=10&fit_notes=9abfcaab6c157a85767cd86d54451405&seq_num=3

total billing amount is 127.00 shipped I believe..... for just One single SL Rim

I can't find anything else... If you really want them, I would get them or you can keep searching and waiting for a cheaper deal.

I want to installed wheels on my versa, I just don't know when but I will eventually. that's the best I found. one SL wheel shipped for 127.00
127.00 X 4 = 508.00

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right. Up in northeast Wisconsin, the local fair is domestic with some imports. As of late, Imports are taking over, but trying to find a junk V around here? Easier to find a needle in a haystack. When I got word from the fourth yard owner I called. Each owner referred me to the next owner. Fourth guy said the place near me had a set of SL rims. So I called that place and the guy there told me he had nothing in his yard lol. I said his buddy in Oshkosh said he did and his buddy found the set through the parts network. So the guy was still insisting he had none and then he paused. Looked at his inventory list and voila. He told me he had a complete set of alloy rims off a V. At this time, right now, we are under heavy snowfall. I can't get there until thursday. So it gives me a little time to find something better. My GFF told me it's a waste of money. I think the rims will be the best mod for this V. Tint is next, but with my hitch on the back, lowering is not an option. Maybe foglights, but our lights on the V are probably the best illuminating lights I have ever had. I might highlight the alloys, not sure. A fine pinstripe around the rim bead. But I will keep the steelies with snow tires and put a set of General Altimax on the alloys. Or Bridgestone but they are pricey for a good set. All in due time.:woot:

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
400.00 dollars.....

Question,

How much are OEM SL Wheels from a Nissan dealer? like 300.00 bucks each? :neutral:
OEM prices are ridiculous. We all know this. The original price of an OEM item does not equate to the true market value. Plus no one buys rims new from the dealer unless they are made of money.

I can't find oem rims for less than 100.00 ea. anywhere. These are factory SL rims. Just buying oem hubcaps off an Altima etc. is 30.00 each. I tried to find spec V and 240 Sx etc used and these are hard to find. I will put you all to the test. Find me a set of 15" alloy rims of any kind for the V for less than 400.00 the set. That's including shipping bfor tax.
Search for G20, sentra, or altima wheels. Not sure if the offsets on all those work with the V but the bolt and bore do. Plus they all look better the V wheels. I bought a set of older altima wheels for $50 with two brand new tires and the others are ok. My buddy paid $300 for oem wheels with tires. But those were EVO 8 wheels which are 17".

If your alright with dropping the $400 on those stock 15" sl's go for it :thumb2:.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Check discounttiredirect.com... I got an awesome deal from there.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
400? Id give him 200. $50 per wheel is reasonable. Any center caps, tire pressure chips included? Ive boughten a set for my Camry for $220 with center caps. 2 of them were new, and 2 were used.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.