Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Decided to jump on the bandwagon and make a thread on my car :) Anyone know how to post pictures directly onto the post instead of attached? I'm still lost on that lol

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a bunch of random pictures along with my Venezuelan leaf that I got 2 weeks ago :ihih:

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the way and at loriella park

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the TIIDA A/C KNOBS EXTRA EARLY WOOOOOOOOT!

I'm excited to see them at night :biggrinjester:

Used bubble wrap and a flathead. Can you tell I was excited lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Looks good. I take it you're from Venezuela?

To post pics you have to create an account with a photo site(forgot what they're called) such as Photobucket, upload pics there, copy the IMG code, then paste it here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yessir. Thanks man!

Where are you from?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh good stuff, my neighbor's from there and he's chill =)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Got a night shot, I have my brightness settings on like medium bc I hate it when everything's too too bright on my dash, etc.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got the F1Sports bar from Ebay today and installed it

Don't mind all the random tools lol

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No sir, I haven't gotten the chance to test it out today, tomorrow I will through several different roads and see how it feels

I had to drill a hole on the right side mount to make it fit properly, but i'm satisfied :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haven't gotten it yet, I think it should be here by Tuesday. And I'll call up a few friends and see if I can tackle it next friday or on the weekend. I don't know how hard it'll be but we have the tools, or at least we hope we do lol

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So as far as the bar goes, definitely a plus! I drove a good 30 miles today on some reg roads as well as hella curvy roads and it feels like the versa sticks the turns better.. closer to the ground? I don't know how to explain the feeling lol. I don't have any lowering springs and as far as everything suspension wise it's stock. And for $35 bucks you can't really go wrong :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Touch up anyone? :D
Header should arrive tomorrow :woot:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OBX Header

ERRR MERRR GERWWD!
Its here :banana:

Thanks again RedAlertV!!

Asked my buddy he said he'd help but we'll have to figure out a time and everything for the installation. I hope no issues come up during/after.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
No problem bro, hope you enjoy it and keep us updated with the install. I didn't want to tackle it myself cause all my friends lived far as heck so it's cool that one of your peeps is gonna help. I just got the UR strut bar myself last night, gonna see if I can install during lunch hour tomorrow, co-worker wants to help =)

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
No problem bro, hope you enjoy it and keep us updated with the install. I didn't want to tackle it myself cause all my friends lived far as heck so it's cool that one of your peeps is gonna help. I just got the UR strut bar myself last night, gonna see if I can install during lunch hour tomorrow, co-worker wants to help =)
Did you get the front or the rear? I have both and the rear is by far the biggest pain in ass to install.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts