Nissan Versa Forums banner

freddddddy: 2011 Versa S

8K views 59 replies 5 participants last post by  Tubtub 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Decided to jump on the bandwagon and make a thread on my car :) Anyone know how to post pictures directly onto the post instead of attached? I'm still lost on that lol

Attachments

See less See more
#28 ·
I ordered the replacement O2 sensor and got it for $87 as well as same brand that the stock one was. DENSO. Whenever that comes in I'll go and pull out the straight pipe and put it in as well as seal in the connected part. There's still a very small leak but it's nothing like it was before so the sound went way down which is good, kind of too loud in the cabin.

#30 ·
yup that'll be upgraded later when I get more money

#32 ·
Yup that'll be the one, I already looked at the other option Greddy and decided with this one

#34 ·
Nice. I like that

On another note, today on my way to the gym I found a spot by another versa hatchback and parked by it. It was an SL in red, sports kit and everything. When I stepped back and admired the cars :ihih: I noticed that the shades of red were not the same. Now I wasn't quite sure what year it was but it was very clean so I'm guessing new-ish. No one in my city takes care of versus but me lol Anyway, my red was darker than theirs

Does anyone know if during production of newer ones they're using different colors?

#35 ·
Back to the OBX topic:

The sensor came in yesterday from AUTOPARTS WEARHOUSE

The install will be probably this weekend hopefully along with the sealing of the straight pipe and stock exhaust catback.

#36 ·
Update:

False alarm, autoparts wear house doesn't sell the correct fuel sensor. I talked to them for a good 25 minutes and ended up not having the correct part listed in the catalog so don't go buying a header O2 sensor from these guys. Do your research throughly before purchasing.
I haven't gotten time to buy a new one. I'll probably end up getting it from nissan directly to avoid any more mistakes. Still having an exhaust leak :/ Maybe will be finally fixed around next week who knows

#37 ·
Forgot to mention, bought Megan springs and HID kit from hidextra.com . no idea when these will be installed. Someone needs to make a DYI video for hid kits so I can tackle it myself!

#39 ·
im running the obx header cat delete and the dc cat back witch im going to but my cat back on cause above 3k it sounds ricey and i dont like it but when i had the stock header and cat was a deep sound but i dont have the stock header so i will keep the obx and just put the cat and resonator back on

#42 ·
Translation:

OBX header + dc cat = ricey above 3K? laaaame.

stock header + dc cat = deep.

OBx + cat converter + resonator + dc cat back = ? ( I don't know what he meant over here)
hmm... this sheds light into my project...

#44 ·
I havent heard it with a obx header, so I cant judge the tone. I am waiting for DC to release their header (I wonder if the DC will have a cat delete or what)

I am running the stock header and DC catback. It sounds great.

#46 ·
i have a leak so it gets on my nerves anywhere from 2200 to 2600 rpms. it sounds so bad. and its a shame bc above that its ok

do you hear it past 4K and 5K?

#48 ·
you sure you don't have any leaks or anything?

#50 ·
So now that its good still raspy? that sucks.. I'll see how mine goes when its all fixed

#52 ·
To the cat back?

#54 ·
Adding a resonator will lower the decibels by quite a bit, but I don't think it will reduce any hp gains by the cat back will it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.