Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 4 original 14" steel wheels with hubcaps and tpms still in them. I just want them out of my basement. There are tires on them but they are all shot. I also have 2 15" altima 5 start wheels. I want them all gone.

I also have all weather mats in gray. The driver one is torn but all the others in good shape. Again Free!

Local pickup only as I won't ship anything. I know a long shot on here since not alot of members in CT.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I have s13 7spoke wheels on the car now.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry no pics of the new wheels on the car. I may take some for a post I'm going to make in a couple of weeks for my 4 year anniversary with the car.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Versa wheels are gone. Still have two altima wheels.

·
Registered
11 Posts
MY friend lives in your area and might want these, I will send him this thread.

I have the 4 original 14" steel wheels with hubcaps and tpms still in them. I just want them out of my basement. There are cheap tires on them but they are all shot. I also have 2 15" altima 5 start wheels. I want them all gone.

I also have all weather mats in gray. The driver one is torn but all the others in good shape. Again Free!

Local pickup only as I won't ship anything. I know a long shot on here since not alot of members in CT.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry forgot to update this. Everything is gone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts