Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Had been always updating myself to any new tips and ideas the site had to offer for me and my HBV 2011 S. She is still bone stock, but I'm looking to hopefully change that sooner rather than later. I'm sure now that I'm on the forum it'll happen! Any tips you guys might have on early performance mods would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately though its a manual tranny but hey there is still some fun to be had!:)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome! To me, the best bang-for-your-buck performance upgrades are for handling, so front strut tower brace, lower profile tires, lower the suspension a bit...Hmmm, none of which I've actually bought yet:smilielol5:Welcome zae991!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum post some pics and enjoy the site.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THANKS!!

Thanks for welcoming guys..
Soon as I can I'll upload some pics. Im adding some 18' in. XXR rims by this weekend. By then the V would be respectable enough lol As far as the performance tips, Im def looking into lowering the suspension. Any tips on how to go about this? Bit of a noob like I said.

·
Registered
656 Posts
welcome! yes changing up suspension and wheels/low pro tires help a lot, but i gotta have some growl. CBE and intakes help

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I think the only thing separating the two its popularity. The'y both solid well made CAIs. One just happens to be cheaper than the other (Fujita).

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Sounds good. I live in east Tampa. I've done a few mods to mine but its been basic stuff so far, Im doing the bigger stuff after I pay it off. What are the plans for yours?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.