Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to trade in my 2010 Infiniti G37X for the more spacious and fuel efficient 2010 Versa SL Hatchback. I will definitely miss it but I have two other cars which averages 19 mpg, so something had to give. I've already ordered parts for the Versa: LED lighting, Strut bar, window visors, window tint. I am planning on tuning it more to my liking, mostly engine and suspension.

new hotness

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn All weekend I've been trying to trade my 2015 Versa Note for this G37 @ the Nissan Dealership but since i owe too much on it the tacked on amount was too much.. To think they would only give 6K for 14K miles 2015.. Sucks i owe 13K
The whole car buying and trading process sucks, I'm not planning on seeing aother dealership until the Versa falls apart.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Damn All weekend I've been trying to trade my 2015 Versa Note for this G37 @ the Nissan Dealership but since i owe too much on it the tacked on amount was too much.. To think they would only give 6K for 14K miles 2015.. Sucks i owe 13K
Yup these little fella's aren't worth much. I was offered $500 for mine LOL. But it was a 2009 sedan with 205k miles on it. Funny when the tax man comes knocking it's worth $5k though. In CT we pay a tax on the value of the vehicle every year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup these little fella's aren't worth much. I was offered $500 for mine LOL. But it was a 2009 sedan with 205k miles on it. Funny when the tax man comes knocking it's worth $5k though. In CT we pay a tax on the value of the vehicle every year.
Same here in VA with the taxes, I bought mine with 40k miles for $7k

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Rob, if you lived closer Id be interested.

Yeah, cars are poor investments. I purchased a 2010 honda insight to save fuel and said it was my last new car. I had hope to turn 200 or more thousand miles. About 104 thousand all the idiot lights came on and the intake, egr were dripped with oil. Turns out they all have oil consumption issues, mines was blow by.

Long story short I tried to buy a used car from my coworkers and all failed. Found how cheap a versa sedan S was and took the 200 bucks I was spending on gas driving my moms odyssey to pay the monthly payment as it only needs 14 gallons of gas a month. :laugh:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yeah, cars are poor investments. I purchased a 2010 honda insight to save fuel and said it was my last new car. I had hope to turn 200 or more thousand miles. About 104 thousand all the idiot lights came on and the intake, egr were dripped with oil. Turns out they all have oil consumption issues, mines was blow by.

Long story short I tried to buy a used car from my coworkers and all failed. Found how cheap a versa sedan S was and took the 200 bucks I was spending on gas driving my moms odyssey to pay the monthly payment as it only needs 14 gallons of gas a month. :laugh:
its funny, the only criteria I was looking for was good mpg and 4 doors. What really sold me was how spacious the inside was.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts

The versa already has a new owner, my brother and he put on another 1500 miles. He just got close to 40mpg on his last fillup.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Well, I think the Infinity and Nissan are related like a Lexus and Toyota?

Ive had altimas as rental cars, but never liked them. I once had a Mureno and it was ok. Ive thought the Note was too dorky looking, but too was impressed at the interior space and Im a 6 foot 4 tall 400 lb fat bastard. :surprise

1 - 11 of 11 Posts