Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
not lowering it, I thought about it but no, I have a baby and I do not want to worry about myself leaving a skirts behind over a speed bump, dip in the road or a pot hole.

Plus a friend of mine who has a lowered BMW M3 advised me against it for what I use the car.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
excellent! you know for a little bit more you could have bought the sport bumpe.... how long did it take to put together?
the car sat for a yr before we began any repairs on it. The mods happened in the last month. I like the Stillen kit better then the Sport Kit. I still have to order the back piece, intake and strut bar.

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
Awesome job! Car came out perfect. I love the look with the all black grill, painted sides and the stillen lip. What wheels are those?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome job! Car came out perfect. I love the look with the all black grill, painted sides and the stillen lip. What wheels are those?
The rims are ICW a little on the heavy side (comparing them to the stock SL's though)

Offset is perfect rims are flush with the fenders. Yeah I am loving the black grill as well.

I could not believe the difference the painted sides and lip made...it changed the outlook of the car so much.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
lol no, I got the lip from Will (he is on these forums as well). The stillen piece is quite strong and flexible, very good quality and it fits like a glove(took longer to take the two face tape apart then it did to install it onto the car).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.