Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I hope you can help me out. I have a Versa 2007 SL. I've just noticed that one side of my front bumper is just a little lower that the other. Also I can see a wider space between the bumper and the headlight, and between the bumper and the front right wheel. It either case, is less than an inch, but I'm concerned it might get wider if I don't do something about it. It would seem as is something got a little lose after hitting some nasty speed bumps.

Do you know what might be lose under there and do you know if it is easy to re adjust? Or is this something that I should take to a mechanic?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Carlos

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Likely one of the bumper to fender plastic clips has broken. Common thing. The PO on mine spun out and hit a (luckily) powder snow bank, didn't do any bumper damage just broke the LH clip, clip was a few bucks from the dealer. Then there's just a bolt that holds it in. Take fender liner out (and lower cowling, if you have it) and it's easily accessible. The front just engages into some clips in the headlight housings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.