Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
^^i agree with Andrew. That sucks. I'd be pissed if they put dealer frames on my car. I don't believe in advertising for them on a daily basis. Some may be nice and helpful, but I still don't want to advertise for dealerships.

·
Registered
236 Posts
^ Wow! I too would of been pissed if that happened.
I have no doubt that they would not have covered my ticket if I got one.
I am strongly considering to get my oil changed else where and make sure they don't get my business any more.
May want to consider going some place else for your oil changes. How do you know they are putting in new oil? Based on the fact that they did not contact you when the problem happened and they gave you a stupid excuse, They have a record of your plate and should have contacted you when they found the plate. They actually said there car wash pulls 1 in 20 plates of Versa's.
I would not have them do anything on my vehicle again. .

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Well, I recently went to the dealership to get my oil changed.
They washed my car with out asking :cuss: (I don't like them to wash it because they never dry it, and do a poor job).

I called them to get the bracket replaced. Well, just my luck they had it there. :shocked: They informed me that their car wash tends to "rip" off the brackets (1 out of 20 cars). Especially Versa's according to them.
They put it back on for, that was nice. But from now on no car washes, even though I never wanted to wash it from the beginning.

(sorry for the long post)

*Peace* :blue flower:
glad you found the bracket/plate :cheers2:

I would give them a one star rating review on google/maps because they failed to put the plate back on, that's one star removed, and they failed to tell you they were going to remove the plate, that's another star removed, and they failed to contact you, that's another star removed from their 5 star rating review, and they failed you, that's another star removed from their google map rating. all that adds up to one star rating :shrug: Google Maps :biggrinjester:

HEHE...

Have a good one!:jumping:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
^ completely agree they really should make it just rear plate I mean I'v never seen the need in a front plate other then it costs more to make

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
May want to consider going some place else for your oil changes. How do you know they are putting in new oil? Based on the fact that they did not contact you when the problem happened and they gave you a stupid excuse, They have a record of your plate and should have contacted you when they found the plate. They actually said there car wash pulls 1 in 20 plates of Versa's.
I would not have them do anything on my vehicle again. .
Hmm, they better be putting in new oil. Thinking I will check the color of the oil later today (after work). They do have a record (dumbasses).

glad you found the bracket/plate :cheers2:

I would give them a one star rating review on google/maps because they failed to put the plate back on, that's one star removed, and they failed to tell you they were going to remove the plate, that's another star removed, and they failed to contact you, that's another star removed from their 5 star rating review, and they failed you, that's another star removed from their google map rating. all that adds up to one star rating :shrug: Google Maps :biggrinjester:

HEHE...

Have a good one!:jumping:
True. I am going to make it known about their bad service. May even vent on here the whole story of them being complete jerks from the begining.
Luv the Scooby pic. It's GROOVY! :blue flower:

Having a front license plate on the a vehicle is more trouble than worth the hassle.
^ completely agree they really should make it just rear plate I mean I'v never seen the need in a front plate other then it costs more to make
I agree. I never understood the need to have the licence plate on the front. I heard from a friend who is a cop, the cops more than half the time get the licence plate number from the back (when catching speeders).

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
So they removed it to prevent the car from getting damaged? That was good on their part but they should've made sure it was put back on. Like someone said...what if you got a ticket? Im sure they weren't paying it that easy! :shrug:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
So they removed it to prevent the car from getting damaged? That was good on their part but they should've made sure it was put back on. Like someone said...what if you got a ticket? Im sure they weren't paying it that easy! :shrug:
Nope. They did not remove it. The car wash that they use rips off the brackets (1 out of 20 cars).

Money talks. Take your business elseware.
It does talk, a lot. :wink5:
I am going to call another Nissan dealership who I know I can trust and see if they would be willing to give me the same deal with the oil changes as the current dealership I am going to now. *crosses fingers*

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Any damage to the car?
No thank goodness. Which leads me back to my original thought...

I know they put the bracket on because when the car was on the showroom floor the bracket was not on it at the time. So, they did not use all the necessary parts to keep the bracket in place. I looked in my owners manual to see how it's supposed to be put on, and am certain it wasn't done that way.
Today I am calling another nissan dealer to see if they would be willing to give me my oil changes at the same price. I hope they do.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Did you go through a car wash? My front license plate bent like crazy every time I went through the wash, I ended up taking it off because it was a total hassle to bend it back everytime I went through the car wash! Maybe it got ripped off when you went through the wash, just a thought.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
What's the address to the Nissan Dealer? Members need to know so they do not go there.
Will do. :)

Did you go through a car wash? My front license plate bent like crazy every time I went through the wash, I ended up taking it off because it was a total hassle to bend it back everytime I went through the car wash! Maybe it got ripped off when you went through the wash, just a thought.
They, without my consent took my car through their car wash. They have those big blue brush/spinner things. They did tell me that it was ripped off during the wash (i mentioned this earlier in this thread).
My plate was fine seeing I had a frame on it. It's the bracket that was ripped of (with plate attached).

21 - 37 of 37 Posts