Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For people with ABS that remember, where is the speed sensor ring on the front hubs? I am hoping it's on the CV axle and not on the hub assembly, i've taken a look see with the wheel off and can't determine whether the speed ring is on the axle or on the hub. I've done all 4 wheel bearings on this over time (high mileage 325 000KM) and the LF is starting to go again, but can't remember for the life of me where the speed sensor ring was located. I got an aftermarket hub (with 5 year warranty) and i'm pretty sure they gave me a non-ABS hub by accident since i can't see any speed sensor ring on it, or the sensor ring is on the CV axle itself as some manufacturers/models have it set up this way, so that hubs can be shared between ABS/non-ABS models for cost and tooling reasons.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh perfect! I have done the fronts on these before but couldn't remember. That's what i thought! Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.