Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: '12-'14 Genuine Leather Steering Wheel W/ Controls

**NO LONGER AVAILABLE**

PRICE: $50.00 shipped within CONTUS. Will consider international orders if you cover shipping.

This is a brand new, genuine Nissan, leather wrapped steering wheel with radio and cruise controls included. This wheel should be a direct replacement for 2012 through 2014 Versa. These are currently selling on eBay for $60 shipped - My loss is your gain.

Important note: This wheel will only fit Versas with two airbag spring releases. If your current steering wheel has three holes in the back for access to the spring clips, then this wheel will not fit. I know this because my Versa has three spring clips, and this wheel only has access points for two. This indicates the age old problem of "square peg, round hole."
I think this was a change made for MY 2015 on, but I am not positive. Please check your application before purchasing.

Photos of the exact wheel you will receive.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Taking this down due to lack of interest.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, can you point what holes don't match? I am interesting in leather wheel or even the one seen in Malaysian Almera Nismo. My Versa is 2015 as well, so it would be nice to know what to look for on ebay.
Thank.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Zydrunas Lescauskis
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing