Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..

I just got these wheels a week ago and they're not quite the offset i'm looking for and I already have some new wheels coming.. I get them at cost where I work so if you're interested plz let me know, I'll sell them to you for what I paid!

TSW Mallory BLK 17x7 40 offset w/ 225/45-17 Kumho 4x KU22 (they don't rub) $800.00!!! :thumb2:

SO CAL area only!

-D4FMD

·
Registered
321 Posts
So cal only? LAME. Just kidding. ;)

Well, pics would be nice.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, i'm not really into the paypal thing.. but if you were REALLY interested, i'm sure we can figure something out.. OH and I don't have any pictures as of yet, but soon.. you'll see.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Not for me. glws though!

·
Registered
130 Posts
dayum those are clean! and in my area too haha just outside of my budget lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im in LA haha right by LAX
In case you haven't noticed, we're all gettin' 30 mpg here.. LAX, bay area, CHINA town!!! It doesn't MATTER!!! Rain, sleet, or snow brotha, I gotcha..

BUT.. I'm all ears if you think $750 would sound a little better.. :thumb2:

·
Registered
130 Posts
haha with this newest paycheck my budget i could maybe do 600, but thats high above what i was originally working with. im just looking at different mods within a budget and wishful thinking, unless you for some reason really need to get rid of those haha

howd those look on your Versa? you ever try em on?

·
Registered
8 Posts
So what wheels are you gonna replace those for? I just got my Versa last week... I'm looking for black wheels like that, but 18's... Thinking about Niche NR10's, too bad cuz I live hella close to you. My ride is the same color too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:thumb2:

Hey guys!

These wheels and tires are STILL for sale! I'll get rid of them for $600 if anyone wants to pick them up! (Fontana, Inland Empire area..)

[email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
5 Participants
D4FMD
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing