Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I am selling my PERECT condition Nissan Sentra Spec V wheels.
They have near new Continental Contipure contact tires on them.
The wheels have been professionally powder coated satin black, and there is literally not a blemish anywhere on any of the wheels.
The tires and wheels were road force balanced when installed, so I will gaurentee they are perfectly straight, with no vibrations at all ( This is typically a huge risk when buying used wheels and tires ).

I also have high quality aluminum wheel spacers ( 5mm ), that I would probably through in for the right buyer...this will allow wheels to clear the front brake calipers.

Located in Ontario Canada, may deliver depending on location.
Reason for selling - traded Versa in on a new car.

Let me know if you have questions.

205/50/R17 - 4x114.3 Rim and tire package | tires, rims | Kawartha Lakes | Kijiji

Thanks
OPIPE

·
Registered
691 Posts
Was this Versa lowered in the pics on your ad? I have Spec V wheels on mine (also running 205/50/17) and it needs lowering to look good, but wondering what would look good with 205/50/17 and not rub anywhere.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Was this Versa lowered in the pics on your ad? I have Spec V wheels on mine (also running 205/50/17) and it needs lowering to look good, but wondering what would look good with 205/50/17 and not rub anywhere.
I ran 205/50 in the front and 215/50 in the rear on some old wheels I had on Tein Springs and it looked great. No rub and just enough gap.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No car is not lowered, and to be honest it looked great!

morning bump for some perfect wheels.
Some one local must need a set of MINT MINT MINT wheels and tires???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
opipe
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing