Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey guys! I recently upgraded to projector headlights for my V and so now I'm selling my OEM ones! They're off of my 2010 hatchback. They seem to cost around 140 online for just one side (if you know of cheaper, lemme know), and I would like to sell both of mine as a package for much cheaper than if you bought both separately! Theyre in great condition and currently have HID bulbs installed in them, although I can switch it back to halogen if you'd like. I have no purpose for either bulbs anymore haha

Heres a pic of the front! (with the fiberglass eyelids and turn signal vinyl tint)

currently the eyelids have been taken off, but I can include them too if you'd like them (they dont fit my new tiida headlights :'( ). everything is really in great condition!

if you'd like any more pics please let me know! if interested, just post your zipcode so I can give you a final all inclusive price with shipping!

cheers gents

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
sergmx
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing