Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently put my 2015 Versa Note back to stock because I'm trying to trade it in for a G37. These parts have less than 5000 miles all were installed around the same time of each other. Located in Lake Mary, FL. (Orlando, FL.) All prices are negotiable just let me know.

1.) Full Set of BC Coilovers for 2014+ Versa Note - $750 OBO + Shipping (Paid $1050~)

2.) HPS Black Shortram Air Intake Kit + K&N Filter for 2014+ Versa Note - $110 OBO + Shipping (Paid $200~)
https://www.amazon.com/14-16-Nissan-Shortram-Intake-Filter/dp/B01A872OZI

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm not in the market for anything just yet since I just got my 2016 Note and am cash poor for a while, but someday I'd like to do similar things to mine. I'm curious how these upgrades worked/felt for you. Did you feel like they improved performance? If so, how was the difference in feel vs. stock? Good luck with your sale and acquisition of G37!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm not in the market for anything just yet since I just got my 2016 Note and am cash poor for a while, but someday I'd like to do similar things to mine. I'm curious how these upgrades worked/felt for you. Did you feel like they improved performance? If so, how was the difference in feel vs. stock? Good luck with your sale and acquisition of G37!

@Mike - Felt great took out a huge chunk of the body movement. Especially doing 70-80 down the interstate lol..

If any of that minus the cai fit the sedan s I would be interested. :grin
@Cobb - Ill check for you tonight when i get off work ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
Yady
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing