Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as some of you know, I just bought an 84 RX-7 which I have been working on quite a bit over the last couple weeks, but here's the thing: I'm out of cash! I really wanna get it road worthy before the winter hits as it'll have to get stored away for the majority of the time, so I wanna get it out on a couple drives before that happens!!! So here I am, selling some of the Versa's aftermarket parts so I can pay for the RX-7's stuff. I'm selling my AEM cold air intake to start off. Intake comes with a second AEM dryflow filter. I believe I even still have the instructions around here somewhere... If not, they can be downloaded from AEM's website. I might consider selling the throttle controller as well, but I'm not sure yet.

So let's make this easy, no shipping quotes needed. I'll do $125 shipped on the intake. I can upload pics if you guys want them, but its gonna stay in the car till it gets sold.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Saturday Bump. I'd really like to sell this so I can finish the interior on the Mazda!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. 125 shipped on the aem, 70 shipped on the Throttle controller. Might be able to make some kind of a deal on both.

PICS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
athikerguy4life
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing