Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barely used it. no more room cuz i got a big sub in the trunk!!! Still in very good condition, comes with dividers and is very easy to install.
Fits for versa hatchbacks 07-11.

Its just been sitting in my garage for some time now so yeah.. if your interested PM me. Will sell for 50 Bucks.. please no low balling :nono:
Its a good offer, cheaper than fleabay and it'll look nice in your versas trunk... and maybe ill throw in a little something extra special in there for yooz! teehee :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Great Price, wish you were closer. I've been looking for one of these because I have wayy to much random things in my cargo area haha.

Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great Price, wish you were closer. I've been looking for one of these because I have wayy to much random things in my cargo area haha.

Good luck with sale.
haha yeah i wish all you versa drivers out there that are active on this site would be near me... :frown5:
so we could start a little versa team, meet etc. lol yeah im hopeing somebody around my area sees the offer so i can get myself more space in the garage and i could use the extra cash to buy more goodies for my V :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm not local, but I'm interested in something like this. Where did you get this? What is the name? Just want to see if I can look it up online. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
6 Participants
3/4 Car
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing