Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
2014 Note S in Chicago

Injen intake complete - 100 bucks

3D Carbon bodykit painted gray - 450 if your car is not gray then your getting it for 400 coz that wing ain't coming off. If your car is gray, we can swap hatches and its 450. Perfect condition.

Tanabe coilovers, modification required to fit your car but this thing gets you on the floor. 450 for everything. It's 1200 new, 20k miles on them.

This needs to be gone ASAP, email me [email protected] I will send you pics. Or go through my pics.

To save you guys the trouble of asking,

DO NOT GO OVER 75 shot with nitrous lmao

·
Registered
691 Posts
Lol. So whats going on with it?

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
you blew your car up? So what is your plan? I see keep all those parts and try and do an HR12DDT swap :D

·
Registered
639 Posts
2014 Note S in Chicago

Injen intake complete - 100 bucks

3D Carbon bodykit painted gray - 450 if your car is not gray then your getting it for 400 coz that wing ain't coming off. If your car is gray, we can swap hatches and its 450. Perfect condition.

Tanabe coilovers, modification required to fit your car but this thing gets you on the floor. 450 for everything. It's 1200 new, 20k miles on them.

This needs to be gone ASAP, email me [email protected] I will send you pics. Or go through my pics.

To save you guys the trouble of asking,

DO NOT GO OVER 75 shot with nitrous lmao
what happened? i thought you had planned to do a swap once the engine blew?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Midnight, Bodykit purchased.

Thank you VDizzle, Intake purchased.

This weekend I should ship everything, but you guys have my cell number if you need to contact me. No worries I don't mess around when it comes to business deals. My reputation is more important to me than a few hundred bucks.

Come get these coilovers folks, these are for a Nissan Cube.

Not giving up on the car just gotta finish some other things.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thank you Midnight, Bodykit purchased.

Thank you VDizzle, Intake purchased.

This weekend I should ship everything, but you guys have my cell number if you need to contact me. No worries I don't mess around when it comes to business deals. My reputation is more important to me than a few hundred bucks.

Come get these coilovers folks, these are for a Nissan Cube.

Not giving up on the car just gotta finish some other things.
HoW much for the front coilovers?!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
-VDizzle your intake shipped out UPS.

- Midnight Im dropping off your kit tonight, heading your way via Greyhound

By the way folks if you gotta ship something huge you can ship through Greyhound. UPS was charging us 340 to Cali from Chicago, Greyhound is doing it for 70.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What year cube are the coilovers for? and are you saying that you modified them? and if so in what way?
1st gen Cube and the only thing I did was make the lower hole that attaches to the spindle a bit longer like 1/2 inch. The rest is untouched and if using it on a Cube it will make no difference. Not sure if they fit older Versa

·
Registered
90 Posts
1st gen Cube and the only thing I did was make the lower hole that attaches to the spindle a bit longer like 1/2 inch. The rest is untouched and if using it on a Cube it will make no difference. Not sure if they fit older Versa
By first gen do you mean first gen for the U.S. (09+)? Could you maybe post a pic of them or dm me a pic

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks again for the Intake. It came in just in time like he said it would plus I got a little extra breather tube the original kit didn't even have. This guy is a really great seller and I would definitely do business with in the future.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts