Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I went to the dealer recently for service and inside they had regular key and silicone keyfob covers, they were $15 in just about every color you could imagine, even camo....but yeah. Unless you want one/something similar from Ebay you could check your dealer in the accessories department!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I went to the dealer recently for service and inside they had regular key and silicone keyfob covers, they were $15 in just about every color you could imagine, even camo....but yeah. Unless you want one/something similar from Ebay you could check your dealer in the accessories department!
I doubt our Canadian dealerships would have that. We seem to never have anything in stock, and when I ask them a question all I get are blank stares. I'll email my salesman and see if he knows. I haven't been to the dealership since my last oil change, and don't know if I'm going to pay them for future oil changes. Up until now, I've had free ones ... and I'm not sure if I want to pay them the ridiculous fee that they charge. I'll have to check around before deciding. Still have some time before the next oil change.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I doubt our Canadian dealerships would have that. We seem to never have anything in stock, and when I ask them a question all I get are blank stares. I'll email my salesman and see if he knows. I haven't been to the dealership since my last oil change, and don't know if I'm going to pay them for future oil changes. Up until now, I've had free ones ... and I'm not sure if I want to pay them the ridiculous fee that they charge. I'll have to check around before deciding. Still have some time before the next oil change.
I know exactly what you mean about the service fees....I am going tomorrow for my first service at 3,200mi and I know they are going to charge a ridiculous amount for an oil change and a small check up....I got my Versa last march and only have 3,200mi on it! There shouldn't be anything wrong but they will still charge for it. Sigh:iagree:

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I know exactly what you mean about the service fees....I am going tomorrow for my first service at 3,200mi and I know they are going to charge a ridiculous amount for an oil change and a small check up....I got my Versa last march and only have 3,200mi on it! There shouldn't be anything wrong but they will still charge for it. Sigh:iagree:
Lol, ya I don't pay for those scheduled maintenance things that they offer. I only was going there for my free oil changes. My dad checks everything else for me for free. Like they want you to pay them to change your wipers as part of one of the services. I changed them myself last week, and didn't have to pay anyone, haha. I also changed my engine air filter at the recommended kms. I think an oil change is about $40-$50 at the dealer. I think I may just go to Costco, $19.95 ! The only thing I did once was pay for a tire rotation as I had no idea what that meant and they charged me $25. My dad said we don't need to pay them to do that. We rotate the tires when we switch from all seasons to winters.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
BTW You don't have that many miles, lol! :)

My Versa will be 2 years old this April, and I'm just under 30,000 kms now. My brother who just picked up his Sentra SE-R on 9/11/09 has 7,000 kms! He drives ALOT, haha :lol:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hey, just got back from servicing my Versa today and they only charged me $33.08USD for oil change, filter change, and windshield fluid...not too bad but I still could have done it myself but I just went for the routine buisness...and I stopped by the parts department to see if they had any of the rear bumper protectors in stock and of course they didn't...our dealer here is not very good/friendly when it comes to asking simple questions. Nonetheless, when I went to check out, I saw the little case of the keyfob covers and decided to get a light pink silicone cover for mine so it will match my crown sticker and fusa knot! :D It was only $8.99USD.

Its cheaper than most ebay etc, so maybe dealers near some of you gals/guys will have them.

Good luck!

Here's a pick of mine!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Cute Cover! I need to add keyless to my 1.6. That is the only option I miss :(.

BTW you guys think you drive alot check out my sig. I always update it. I bought the car april 11, 2009 with 15 miles on it. I'm going to be the 1.6l pioneer because I know I have the highest mileage for an HR16DE Versa.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Hey, just got back from servicing my Versa today and they only charged me $33.08USD for oil change, filter change, and windshield fluid...not too bad but I still could have done it myself but I just went for the routine buisness...and I stopped by the parts department to see if they had any of the rear bumper protectors in stock and of course they didn't...our dealer here is not very good/friendly when it comes to asking simple questions. Nonetheless, when I went to check out, I saw the little case of the keyfob covers and decided to get a light pink silicone cover for mine so it will match my crown sticker and fusa knot! :D It was only $8.99USD.

Its cheaper than most ebay etc, so maybe dealers near some of you gals/guys will have them.

Good luck!

Here's a pick of mine!

OMG! I love it, I want one in red.

I'm emailing my salesman now to see if they sell them :)

And yes, when I walk up to the parts department and ask about parts I get weird answers, or a blank stare. They look at me as though I am crazy. I have since started to email my salesman and he actually responds and finds out the answers for me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
That's good, I hope you can find one from either your dealer or ebay, they are very cute....I've seen them a few times after going to the dealership on different occasions and finally decided to get one.

They have them in tons of colors/patterns and for new/old remotes like mine or the keyless ones that are round.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
That's good, I hope you can find one from either your dealer or ebay, they are very cute....I've seen them a few times after going to the dealership on different occasions and finally decided to get one.

They have them in tons of colors/patterns and for new/old remotes like mine or the keyless ones that are round.
Yes I want a red one to match my Versa :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.