Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
i have the new edition D2 racing RS coilover only have had them in for about 20 days and i just cant handle it being low cause i like to go fast and with these you can drop your car so damn low. so i have around 150 miles on it if that.

i also have 18x8 black MSR rims with brand new tire 215/40/18
literally got this set up less then a month ago and i want to try the hyper silver look instead of the black already over it haha

but here are pictures

here is where i got the coil over from for over a grand
D2 Racing RS Coilover System (D-NI-54) 07-11 Versa and 09-11 Cube « Free Shipping
im looking around 750 you can negotiate but don't try and low ball

ps coil overs are still on my car but I have a bike i ride

for the rims and tires I'm looking at
they have got a little stretch in the tire so that it does have that nasty wall and you can lower it even more

prices do not include shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
i really wish i had the money now... god damn this!! those are the coils i want to get, but i need to start working, which comes during this summer, late may... shit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha thanks yes its not a manly car i can def admit I'm just saving up for another car this is just a car to get me from point A to Point B but yea these coilovers are badass i just figured if you want these you would want to lower to car but let me know

·
Registered
7 Posts
haha thanks yes its not a manly car i can def admit I'm just saving up for another car this is just a car to get me from point A to Point B but yea these coilovers are badass i just figured if you want these you would want to lower to car but let me know
Just curious about your coilovers - Officially Hey there!
I've been looking to score some for my 2012 HB - S model (had to have the 6-speed), plus the power package...
-I have the Stillen exhaust and it sits low, but the gap between my 17x7 XXR 530's looks like my 4x4 Frontier! In any event I am looking for drop plus some ride comfort/adjustment - can't take the family in the "bounce-wagon" either...

So, how's the ride? Door hitting curbs when you open 'em? Scrape the bottom across everything? I figure the adjustment is key and I was loooking for the K-Sports for the dual spring (gimmick?) - but we use my commuter wagon for weekend transport when wifey doesn't want to drive her 2013 Rogue...

Any help/info greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Previous post I said K-Sport I meant Tanabe with the gimmicky dual springs...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
FaDz
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing