Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Can we get some prices on all parts you're offering.

·
Registered
452 Posts
im interested in your wheels and the throttle controller and the other braces if you can let me know how much your wanting for them

·
Registered
90 Posts
Im highly interested in these items:

Tanabe Coils
Ultra Racing Bracing from MicroImage:
front lower, rear lower, rear upper strut bar, sway bar

DC Sport front upper strut bar
700 watt amp Bazooka ELA500.1 Amp
10" Orion 400 watt subwoofer

have cash in hand. call or text me 704 320 9727 with location and price. willing to purchase today if possible

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much for the front, rear lower bar and the rear upper strut bar ? Thanks
Taking offers, PM me and if you're interested in all of them, I can make a deal for you.

Can we get some prices on all parts you're offering.
Taking offers on everything as of now. Will have set price list later this week, I'm in college and this is finals week for me, so will be focusing on that for now. I'm in no rush to sell.

im interested in your wheels and the throttle controller and the other braces if you can let me know how much your wanting for them
Which wheels? PM me and we can work something out. Willing to bundle and sell it together

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im highly interested in these items:

Tanabe Coils
Ultra Racing Bracing from MicroImage:
front lower, rear lower, rear upper strut bar, sway bar

DC Sport front upper strut bar
700 watt amp Bazooka ELA500.1 Amp
10" Orion 400 watt subwoofer

have cash in hand. call or text me 704 320 9727 with location and price. willing to purchase today if possible
I live in SoCal so I'm assuming I'd have to ship to NC. I'd prefer to keep it local, but if you're willing to pay for shipping on your end, I'm down.

My Versa is currently garaged with the coils on them, I'm waiting for Bob to send me the KYB replacement shocks from VersaSpeed. They should be arriving sometime this week.

·
Registered
374 Posts
id love to see how much the VS Grille would be as well as the Magnaflow resonator and muffler (2.25 in/out). And I live in Flordia but I would need to know all the weight and everything for shipping costs

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
id love to see how much the VS Grille would be as well as the Magnaflow resonator and muffler (2.25 in/out). And I live in Flordia but I would need to know all the weight and everything for shipping costs
As I mentioned earlier, I'm taking offers on everything for now. PM me a reasonable offer and we can work out a price. Everything I've bought for my Versa has been brand new and I have all the receipts to prove it. I still have all original boxes for everything so shipping shouldn't be a problem. I'll have to double check but I'm pretty sure that these are the Magnaflows I bought:

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=main&id=9053
http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=main&id=9018

Not sure about the weight, my Versa is being garaged right now at home and I will be going back for Spring Break. Will check once I get my OEM muffler re-welded.

·
Registered
214 Posts
also interested in the tanabe coils if they arent gone already, and how much for the amp and subwoofer?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Is the NTD still available? Heard some great things about it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is the NTD still available? Heard some great things about it.
Sorry, the NTD sale is currently pending, I will let you know if the buyer doesn't go through, thanks!

how much for coils?
Looking for reasonable offers

Pictures of rims....please
I will be updating this thread with current pics once I drive back home, just finished my college finals today. But for now, here are some pics when I first got them.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.