Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Picked up a lighted set from the dealer today and will be pulling the unlit set from my V(2008) this weekend. They work perfectly, I just wanted lighted switches. The audio and cruise control buttons and switches should work on any first gen V, but you may have to run some wires depending on the year and trim level.

It has Bluetooth, but don't count on it working. It requires the upgraded stock radio with 6 CD changer and microphone in the roof console. Radio is easy, but I'm not sure how much of a PITA wiring the microphone would be. Probably a huge PITA unless it's pre-wired.

The pieces are wired together as one unit, so don't ask for just one side please. MSRP is approximately $130. Asking $80 shipped.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is this the leather wheel? I got s 2011 1.8s with the power package and hoping this will work since I don't have cruise on mine.

Thanks,

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I thought the power package added cruise control on the 2011? Or is that power plus?

Not selling the complete wheel, just the silver trim pieces with the controls in them. If you want the leather wheel, there's a tan one up on eBay right now for around $120:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NISSAN-VERSA-Tan-Leather-Steering-Wheel-with-Audio-Cruise-Control-07-/271393693216

You could also try a local junkyard. I have the leather wheel (my V is a 2008 SL with the convenience package), but I believe the controls also work for the vinyl wheel. Changing them out is very simple. Just follow the How To for removing the steering wheel. Be careful when working with the airbag. You don't want it going off in your face.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Two screws each for the trim/controls. Airbag is simple, remember to disconnect both battery cables, and short them together, then wait 5 minutes just to be safe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
07Versa6MT
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing