Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/URL][/IMG]

Had a Garmin, but it got stolen. As such, I am selling this. It has a super grippy bottom and it's moldable, so you can shape it to the curves of your dash. Brand new, never used. No packaging. Protective plastic is still on the bottom. Retails for $40.00. Selling it for $25.00 shipped.

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ MissNic

ROFL! YES! Monopoly Nintendo Edition... my roommate and I are cutthroat Monopoly freaks. We play about 10-15 hours a week. We've tested our friendship many a times! Hehehe.

We also have Classic Monopoly, Monopoly City, Monopoly Red Sox Edition, and Monopoly Lord of the Rings Edition!

·
Registered
551 Posts
@ MissNic

ROFL! YES! Monopoly Nintendo Edition... my roommate and I are cutthroat Monopoly freaks. We play about 10-15 hours a week. We've tested our friendship many a times! Hehehe.

We also have Classic Monopoly, Monopoly City, Monopoly Red Sox Edition, and Monopoly Lord of the Rings Edition!
haha thats awesome
i have regular and pirates of the caribbean
i love monopoly!!

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@ MissNic,

What do you think is the most powerful Monopoly? I used to think it was the oranges (relatively cheap to build), but I've been destroying fools with the yellows. Kinda expensive to build, but once you get 3 houses, it's crippling!

·
MPG King!
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, yellow is my preferred property! Although, it seems like no one lands on Mario and Luigi (Boardwalk and Park Place) and then when someone builds houses, they can't be avoided. lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.