Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So our garage is getting pretty cluttered up with my OEM stuff.. so figured it would be a good time to say goodbye to it.

OEM Grill
Pretty good condition. Further Pictures Upon Request
$40 + Shipping

OEM Springs
Had them for about 15,000 miles maybe? Good condition, been siting in my Megan Racing box since I got my lowering springs.
$60 + Shipping

Pictures Upon Request.

OEM SL Alloy Wheels
Had them for about 20,000 miles. There isn't much tread left on the tires, but the Alloys are in pretty good condition. There is a little bit of curb rash on a couple of them... we can work out a deal. :D
$250 + Shipping or Lets Make A Deal

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
250 isn't too bad. LA to Georgia is pretty far.

I'm in Oregon I'm guessing most people here ate from Cali. If you guts live close to Oregon maybe we could work out a deal if shipping is going to cost an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i think ill buy(hopefully I WANT THEM!!!!) them im goign to have them sand blasted possibly and then paint them black, or keep the stock silver on them and sand out the edges and paint them a blue lip on them.

i live in indiana (46106) sooo hopefully shipping isnt to bad!

you should put me on a payment plan hahaha

Shipping is terrible.. lol

I did a shipping estimate on the UPS site from Oregon City 97045 to Indiana 46106. Here are the prices..

UPS 2nd Day Air
343.36 *

UPS Next Day Air Saver
481.16 *

UPS Next Day Air Early A.M
665.20 *

UPS Next Day Air
533.12 *​

Shipping is more than what I'm asking for. If your planning on getting them sand blasted black, Theo (superskunk) I believe has already done that and is selling his. You might want to get in touch with him. Could save you some money. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.