Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my halo headlights that have some issues, in which the passenger side projector lamp does not output proper light and is dim.

The drivers side projector functions properly! But one tab in which the light bolts on is broken off, but the headlight fits in perfectly snug with the front bumper.

One set of the LEDs on the top do not function either, but I do not remember which side as its been a while since I've used them.

Have had these for a long time and cannot fix them and need to get rid of them.

If you want a little project you can buy these and fix em up. I bought them orginally for a couple hundred bucks and im selling them for
$80 + shipping to anywhere in the world. The buyer must pay extra for shipping and I accept only PayPal.

Here is a picture of the lights, but the day that I received them in the mail :p

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no they dont have HIDs, I was going to put in a set but I kept hearing others at the time say it would melt the housing lol so i didnt bother :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.