Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Hidden Hitch (Class I) with a 1-1/4" receptacle that fit nicely onto my Versa hatchback. it's in mint condition (bought in July 2013).

willing to part with it for 60$.

I'm located in Montreal, Canada. and I'm looking for anyone interested to come for a pick up since I'll obviously not ship this puppy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep, I can't remember the exact price of this bad boy, but it's somewhere between 250 and 300$

if I can't get rid of it before winter, I'll post it up on Kijiji next spring and would surely be able to unload it for a 100 bucks.

at this time of the year I should be selling roof racks, haha !

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Yeah, I think I paid between $150-$200. And then my dad had to rebuild parts of it. I would have purchased a used one, but couldn't find any on kijiji at the time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi!

I'm interested, but I'm in the Toronto area...I have a couple of friends who are in the Montreal area frequently for work...if it isn't gone by the time they next head your way, I'll see if I can arrange them to do a pickup.

Likewise, if you or someone you know is coming down this way, we can arrange a meetup here!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hot Stuff

bump

well look what I found in the shed. forgot i still haven't sold this hunk of metal.

here're the pictures again, since the ones in the original posted aren't being hosted any more.

Also, the price is now 80$, because as you all know, hitches don't depreciate, but au contraire :)

any takers ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts