Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2007 Nissan Versa SL Head Unit for sale. This is the 6 Disc version with AUX input. CD portion was barely used (But I did test it, and it plays CDs and well as MP3s on CDs like it should). Cosmetically I'd give it a 9 out of 10 (no issues I can visibly see, but it is used). Just got a new Head Unit installed (Pioneer) and this was professionally removed. Also have a video available of me playing with some of the features (Radio, CD, Volume etc.). PM me if interested, I have 1000+ feedbacks on eBay.

$180 shipped within the USA.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi - Do you know whether there'd be any problem putting it in a non-SL (an S)? I'm trying to get an auxiliary jack in my versa and thought this would be an option. Thanks!
No, if i'm correct it fits fine, the one who bought our SL deck put it in a S and they had no issues with it. Its essentially the same thing, just more options.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2007 Nissan Versa SL Head Unit for sale. This is the 6 Disc version with AUX input. CD portion was barely used (But I did test it, and it plays CDs and well as MP3s on CDs like it should). Cosmetically I'd give it a 9 out of 10 (no issues I can visibly see, but it is used). Just got a new Head Unit installed (Pioneer) and this was professionally removed. Also have a video available of me playing with some of the features (Radio, CD, Volume etc.). PM me if interested, I have 1000+ feedbacks on eBay.

$180 shipped within the USA.
I'm interested! not sure how to PM though. paypal is the payment method i'm assuming?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think I'll take it if you still have it.
Mine started showing "Mechanism Err" today and won't play or eject any of my discs.
If anyone has any idea how to fix this problem, I'd love to hear it!
-Elmojo

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I sold one on ebay and started the bid at .99 and shipping was $15. At the end of 5 days, I sold it for $145 plus shipping. I put a reserve of $120.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.