Nissan Versa Forums banner

FS: Nissan Versa SL Radio

4K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  blindsnyper 
#1 ·
I have a Nissan Versa SL radio for sale. I haven't had a Versa in like a year or so now and definitely have no use for it.

6 disc cd changer
aux
bluetooth

I have no idea what these things are worth so lets shoot for $200 obo + shipping?

Not firm on price. Cash talks, Im sure we can work something out. I just want this thing gone.

Thanks!!!

#8 ·
how hard is it to set up? I know the actual head unit is no problem, but the bluetooth is something I haven't seen any vids for. and 200 is still kind of high. most pioneers I see are 40 to 60 more with a lot more capabilities. I think the risk of getting my window shattered for it may be worth more since I'm basically paying 200 for a bluetooth upgrade, just gotta lower my insurance deductable.lol... head down... lol

#9 ·
Doom, the HU is plug and play. I'm not sure what all needs to be done to get the Bluetooth working. I would assume that all you would need to get is a microphone and it should work no problem.

The advantage to having a stock radio is that it isn't as flashy and people are less likely to steal it. No one wants a Versa radio unless they have a Versa. I could have put this stereo in my s13, but that would just be stupid.

I'm also not too firm on price. Send me a message with an offer and we can go from there. I really just want it gone. :)

Let me know man!

#18 ·
nothing mazda boy, btw this is a versa forum
Hey blindsnyper.... Hschlick84 is a super moderator. So what if he has a mazda. He did have a versa at one point. And I feel he is still entitled to be here. *just saying... trying to keep it nice and civil :blue flower: *

Wish I had the money. I wouldn't mind up grading to this stereo. It's a bit pricey for me, though. :frown2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.