Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I bought a set of Versa floormats just to get the cargo one. So now I have the four floormats leftover. Please let me know if you are interested.

Picture:

Price: $20

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Damnit. every time I think i've spent enough money on my car, someone on the forum throws up something I really want. If these are the charcoal mats, I'm sold. Can you get a shipping quote for 04240?

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are the charcoal mats! Id like to try and sell locally athinkerguy4life, but if not sold within a few days I will get you a shipping quote.

Sorry i forgot to mention id like a local sale first!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
No problem. If this was up last week I would've picked them up! I was over in Virginia Beach on vacation.

C

·
0 Posts
If these are still available,,I would like to get in line,,,I live in 37130 tennessee,if noone local is interested and if athinkerguy4life passes on them ;)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I dont think they would look right with my tan interor lol

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
has anyone jumped on these? I'm still willing to pay the extra for shipping.

Also, free bump :)

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why are you selling them? I love my oem carpets but then again the dealer threw them in for free since he felt bad I was getting the as manual as they come versa.
Haha. The salesman at the dealership took out floormats from another versa and gave them to me also! He just didnt give me the cargo mat, which is why I got another whole set. I payed acrazy low price I couldnt pass up.

Alright, monday I will get shipping quotes!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts