Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'll be trading my 07 SL hatch in tomorrow for a new Rav4 (need the extra space with baby on the way). I pulled out my accessories and am selling them to whoever makes a decent offer and will pick up the parts in Bradford, ON (north of Toronto)

OEM winter mats
OEM trunk liner (says TIIDA)
Winter tires that fit OEM SL rims (about 80% life left on them).

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have photos of the mats , I can't seem to find the OEM ones online , are they carpeted or rubber? Also interested in the other stuff. [email protected]
Thanks
Peter
I can take photos tonight and email them to you. They are the thick rubber winter mats from Nissan, which include the hole to line it up just like the carpet mats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well I'll be trading my 07 SL hatch in tomorrow for a new Rav4 (need the extra space with baby on the way). I pulled out my accessories and am selling them to whoever makes a decent offer and will pick up the parts in Bradford, ON (north of Toronto)

OEM winter mats
OEM trunk liner (says TIIDA)
Winter tires that fit OEM SL rims (about 80% life left on them).

Thanks
Any of this stuff still up for grabs? My gf just got a Versa and wants nice rubber mats.

Email me if you still have these [email protected]

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.