Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it has come to the conclusion that I have a burned wiring harness in the Versa. To much money and time to worry about. So I am gonna part some of it out.

Injen cold air intake 100 bucks
DC sport front strut bar 50
Nismo S-tune suspension 300 (prefer local so I can get ur old stuff to put on the versa so i can still roll it)

Maybe willing to part peices out if people are needing something.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
How much for strut bar shipped to 60638. Thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ok it has come to the conclusion that I have a burned wiring harness in the Versa. To much money and time to worry about. So I am gonna part some of it out.

Injen cold air intake 100 bucks
DC sport front strut bar 50
Nismo S-tune suspension 300 (prefer local so I can get ur old stuff to put on the versa so i can still roll it)

Maybe willing to part peices out if people are needing something.
So how low from the ground did the nismo suspension put you?

and what you do shipped to 28269?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The drop looks to be between .5 and 1 inch. Its not low but this suspension was designed for handling not dropping

Shipping would be a close to 100 because of the weight. But I am also guessing on the weight

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
i want the odometer:D jk, but can you post pic of the odometer as a little trophy/testimonial? thx for keeping it many miles, i would've gotten new car envy long ago...good luck with sale! 08v

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
You still got that nismo set-up?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
RedAlertV
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing