Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Have you noticed a change in gas mileage and velocity with them installed? I seriously think they don't make a difference. I see some Evos have them in the back. Are you going body match paint them?

·
Registered
620 Posts
I would love to meet up with some other Versa owners. Even though we are both in Oregon we are still quite far apart.

I wish more people in my town knew about this forum. I need to print out those cars and take a whole day to pass them out. lol

·
Registered
620 Posts
Im secretly finishing my website right now :hurray:

So I might just have to do that when I get done so I can promote NVF, VersaNation, and VersaSpeed. :D

I would like a VersaSpeed decal. I'm going to order a NVF one soon and I will probably print off some VersaNation ones. :D

·
Registered
927 Posts
you can feel the difference having the vortex on and im guessing the way you position them... its always fun watching the flying paper gets dragged down from the air to the ground when your V passed under the paper :p but i feel sorry for the car behind me always getting hit by the trash lol...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.