Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Returning my Versa to stock and selling.

All prices are O.B.O. but please be reasonable. I can ship depending on price... PM for info

AEM Cold Air Intake - $150
Used for less than a year. Gives the car an aggressive sound when you get north of 3000rpm. Dyno proved 7 h.p. gain.

Tanabe NF210 lowering springs (full set of 4) - $100 Deal Pending
A real tasteful drop, perfect stance when you upgrade wheels/tires, nicely reduces wheel gap and eliminates 4x4 status. Only 5% stiffer than stock spring rate for a smooth ride.

Pic of my car (with the springs) with another members car (with stock springs) that I'm sure you all recognize to show the difference...

Any price inquiries PM me, thanks.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill give you full price on the CAI if you throw in the rear strut bar 89149
Sorry, already had a PM on that.

dibs on springs!
PM Sent.

Rear strut brace please pm me.
PM Sent.

Well i guess being first to respond dosent mean anything anymore......
I worked all day and this is the first I have been able to check the thread now.
Also, I have the parts listed on more than one site. I received a PM within an hour of posting about the CAI. Sorry, but if that deal doesn't work out I will let you know first.

Wow I can't believe the response... I was figuring I would be sitting on this stuff forever! Thanks for all the replies everyone, and I will keep you posted on what is still available!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Are tires included? If so what condition are the tires and wheels?
How much shipped to 33426 (home) or 33069 ( business) if its cheaper.
I'm also interested in springs if I buy the wheels/tires

·
Registered
86 Posts
Returning my Versa to stock and selling.

All prices are O.B.O. but please be reasonable. I can ship depending on price... PM for info

AEM Cold Air Intake - $150
Used for less than a year. Gives the car an aggressive sound when you get north of 3000rpm. Dyno proved 7 h.p. gain.
is this still up for grabs?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
9 Participants
borislerebel
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing