Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Versa S sedan
34 Posts
Has anyone done a fuel pressure test on a Versa. If so, please explain how. Thank you!
I posted a reply to your forum post that is awaiting admin/moderator approval for some reason.

This question has been asked before in the forums, and can be found in the search bar. Reposting the same topic repetitively in other sub forums could get you muted for a little while. It bumps to the top of the feed for new activity, so there's really no need to.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks MrDaggs,
After a few days of zero replies on my previous post, I questioned whether I was posting in the wrong forum. Can you shoot me the title of the thread of someone performing a fuel pressure test, or just message me your reply. The only one that seemed close had a reply from amc49 who suggested splicing in near the throttle body, and the other reply was from 07Versa6MT who said to splice in at the sending unit, but he also said the test is useless. So, 2 posters saying splice in at different points and one of the 2 saying the test is useless didn't instill the greatest confidence. So, that's why I posted simply asking if anyone has Actually done a fuel pressure test on a Versa.
Please know that I did search before posting, meant no disrespect to the site or forums intended, not a newbie to the new or old site. Just askin for some advice. If you've done a fuel pressure test on an 07-12 Versa, you can shoot me a DM of the process if your response is being held up by Mods. I'd be greatly appreciative to hear your steps.
Clay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts